Managed Network Operations
Managed Detection & Response
Network Detection & Response Services
Todays constrained budgets to make it difficult to find the right cybersecurity architecture and security tool combination to guarantee a deep security posture with proper risk mitigation and management.
The traditional approach to cybersecurity, based on antiviruses and endpoint protection, cannot hold back the tide of security breaches anymore: organizations all around the globe are being breached almost continuously. And the push toward full digital transformation induced by the coronavirus pandemic makes things only more difficult to manage for cloud-based businesses.
Our “breach and attach simulation” and “penetration testing” team can monitor for and manage web, mobile, and application attacks.
However traditional perimeter and endpoint controls are blind to insiders, rogues, and low-and-slow attacks, and once a host has been compromised, the internal activities are hard to detect, diagnose, or root cause.
In modern hybrid cloud environments, it is essential to avoid that intrusions fly under the radar and remain undetected for a long time generating damage to our clients’ business and reputation.
Our network management team is looking now for best-of-breed Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) solutions to monitor network traffic to help determine the type, size, origin, destination, and contents of breaches.
Our network packet capture tools can rapidly analyze petabytes of network traffic, making long detection and containment times history, helping accelerating breach detection and remediation.
We turn our clients’ network recording and visibility solutions into a true “time machine” able to support our cybersecurity team capture and store all network IP packets, gain greater visibility, eliminate alert fatigue, and continuously inspect and analyze for signatures.
We can ingest and process Network Recording Logs to support Network Breach Detection & Response, and handle the clients’ network recording and visibility solutions providing the following characteristics:
- High throughput
- Managing enterprise Application Protocols
- Capable of SSL/TLS Decryption (on-prem and in-cloud)
- Automated detection, correlation to support investigations
- Continuous packet capture to support cloud-native Forensics
- Direct integration with all relevant technologies: Splunk, Tenable, Corelight, Gigamon, Palo Alto, ZScaler
- Payload Analysis (including encrypted)
- Cloud scale and scope (integration with Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Support fast threat detection and effectively guiding resolution
- Analysis of network interactions for complete visibility, real-time detection, and intelligent response.
Advanced Technology & Threat Intelligence for Complete Network Protection
Endpoint protection helps businesses keep critical systems, intellectual property, customer data, employees, and guests safe from ransomware, phishing, malware, and other cyberattacks.
However today’s expanding network perimeter requires a dedicated Network Security Maintenance and Monitoring, operative 24/7,
to truly understand what’s occurring in your environment and across the threat landscape.
Praesidium’s fully-outsourced or co-managed Network Security Monitoring services help:
- Protect Data and Devices
- Increase Visibility
- Safeguard Assets
- Demonstrate Compliance
- Staying Ahead of the Latest Threats
- Security Monitoring provides around-the-clock vigilance over your infrastructure, combining our powerful technology and the knowledge of our security experts to help detect, investigate and alert on valid security threats
- Monitor All Security Event to monitor, detect, and alert in real-time on valid threats
- Provide Systematic Log Management and Compliance Reporting